Friday, July 30, 2010

Public Image - MJ

Why I choose MJ as my public image? Because what he did before, until now don't have anyone can do it. Just like the concert that MJ have, every audience was insanity because of him and some of them are faint when watching him performing. His dance, music, fashion already a part of our life. What I can say is the body was gone , but the soul still around us.

About MJ :
Michael Joseph Jackson
(August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009)
- American recording artist, entertainer, and philanthropist.
- King of pop
- recognized as the most successful entertainer of all time by Guinness World Record.
- His contribution to music, dance and fashion, along with a much-publicized personal life
- The eighth child of the Jackson family, Jackson debuted on the professional music scene along with his brothers as a member of The Jackson 5 in the mid-1960s, and began his solo career in 1971.




My favorite concert : we can see how unity the audience are .... dancing and singing together

Although Michael Jackson pass away, But he still my hero. Thanks to him because brings a lot memories to me. Michael Jackson rock always ~



No comments:

Post a Comment